I'd designed this one in Illustrator a couple of weeks ago. It was very quick to sew up once I got started.
The only step that's a bit more difficult is squaring up the bias piecing.
But I put the finished piecing up on my design wall, mark where I want to cut and then I cut away. Admittedly it would be really hard to do on a quilt that's too big for my design wall. This 60" x 75" large throw pushed the limits!
I can't wait to quilt this one - the quilting is going to add so much to it.
One another note - check back here Monday because I'll be launching my 4th Annual Action Kivu fundraiser! Can't wait to see you then.