Needless to say, it took lots of thinking before I got started. I knew I wanted to include curved seams but also the log cabin feeling. We're all making two blocks so I had to come up with the solution to the equation twice!
Here's the first block that I came up with:
This was the first time that I've ever done curved seams and clearly they aren't perfect... Things got crazy with me making templates and everything!
And the second block that I made:
To me it kinda looks like there's a little tv in there. Didn't do that intentionally...
I'm pretty pleased with them. Especially individually. Together I wonder if they "go" but I hope that they will mix in with all of the other blocks just fine!
Hope that you all have great weekends!